- Part time psychologist, for students
- Modern information and communication
technology and audio-visual facilities to impart education.
- Extra-curricular activities for students
like 'Annual Sports', 'Public Speaking', 'Listening Skills'
workshops and seminars etc.
- Regular medical check-ups by a reputed
- Comfortable School Bus, covering major
residential areas close to school.
- Appr. 24 students per class, to facilitate
better student teacher relationship and individual attention to
- Scholarship, free dress/courses for orphan
& poor students.
Different medical camps for women/men health
check-up & distribution of free medicines to the poor patients,
all organized by Trust.